Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Any Black Tea
- 2 pts cold tea
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 1 can grapefruit juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 cups lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- Steep tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix all the juices together with the cold tea, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Chill.
- Before serving add 3 large bottles of lemonade and 2 bottles of ginger ale.
- Add ice cubes and mint leaves.
* For milder tea flavour, shorten brew time. For stronger tea flavour, increase brewing time.