Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Any Black Tea
- pinch grated nutmeg
- pinch ground allspice
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp tea
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups cold water
- liquid sweetener to taste
- Tie the spices securely in a muslin bag, add hot water, boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over tea leaves and steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain, then add the fruit juices and cold water. Chill.
- Add the liquid sweetener according to taste and serve very cold.