Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Darjeeling
- 2 cups cold Darjeeling tea
- 7 oz. sugar
- 8 oz. brandy
- 4 oz. light rum
- 25 oz. dry white wine
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 15 oz. can pineapple chunks
- slices of lemon and orange
- ice cubes
- few maraschino cherries
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine tea, sugar, brandy, rum and undrained pinapple chunks.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour into a punch bowl, add the remaining ingredients and serve.