Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Tea Fruit Cup
Twinings Tea: Any Black Tea
- 2 pts double strength tea
- 1/4 pt unsweetened lemon juice
- 7 oz bottle maraschino cherries
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1/2 pt lime cordial
- 1 pt crushed ice
- sugar to taste
- Mix together tea, fruit juices, cherry syrup, half the cherries and sugar. Allow to cool.
- Add the ice and leave to stand until the ice has almost melted.
- Strain into a bowl and float thin slices of orange on the surface topping each with a half cherry.
- Finely chopped melon or apple could also be added to bowl if required.