Making the perfect dish
Tea isn't just for sipping. Look beyond the cup, and you'll discover a host of new ideas to infuse your cooking with your favourite Twinings blends.
Breads & SconesFruit LoafFatless Tea BreadHoney Tea BreadFruit Tea BrackTea SconesBanana Tea Muffins
Entrees, Appetizers & SaladsDarjeeling Prunes In BaconIndian KidneysBrewed Lamb CasseroleRaw Fish Salad With Darjeeling Tea, MarinatedSteamed Savoury RiceCamomile and Chive MousseWild Rice Consomme With Earl GreyTea-Steeped Eggs
Sweets & DessertsTwinings Lady Grey CookiesTwinings Holiday Tea Shortbread CookiesFruit Berry MaltedBlackcurrant Tea MousseBlackcurrant Ice CreamEarl Grey Ice CreamEarl Grey CreamsMrs. Twining's Tea GelatineApricot Tea MousseTea Ice Cream
Fatless Tea Bread
Twinings Tea: Any Tea
- 1lb (450g) mixed dried fruit
- 10fl oz (300ml) cold tea
- 10oz (275g) self-raising wholemeal flour, sifted
- 5oz (150g) light or dark soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Steep tea in hot water and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325° F, 160° C. Grease and line a 2lb(900g) loaf tin.
- Mix all the ingredients together so that they are evenly distributed.
- Turn into the prepared tin and bake for 2 hours until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Serve sliced and spread with butter.