|4 Tea Bags||Twinings® English Breakfast Tea|
|1||Cucumber, cut into 1/4 inch slices|
|5 cups||Sparking Water, or as needed|
|1/2 cup||Sugar / Sweetener|
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle. Pour into a pitcher. Stir in sugar / sweetener until it dissolves into a syrup.
- Add tea bags; let steep, about 5 minutes.
- Fill 5 glasses with ice cubes. Add some cucumber slices. Fill glasses 3/4 full of sparking water.
- Divide sweet tea evenly among glasses.
- Squeeze some lemon juice into each drink; stir.