|2 tea bags||Twinings® Winter Spice Tea|
|1 cup||Freshly-Boiled Water|
|2 tsp||Brown Sugar|
|½ tsp||Vanilla Extract|
- Pour boiling water over tea bags. Let steep for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
- Meanwhile, pour milk into small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming and just starting to simmer. Whisk with frother or hand blender until frothy.
- Divide tea mixture between 2 mugs. Pour frothed milk over tea.
- Garnish with a pinch of ground cinnamon or cardamom.
- Alternatively, heat milk in microwave-safe cup in microwave on High for 30 to 60 seconds or until steaming.